Wednesday 24 August 2011

Back to London life

Big move back to London on Saturday and start my new job at Whistles! Very excited about their new collection as it looks superrr! www.whistles.co.uk. Whistles have a beautiful selection of dresses, blouses and skirts in an assortment of 'pop' colours and stunning patterns.
After a long summer of working for Reiss in Bristol I'm more than ready to pack my bags and move back to the city...i have missed it so!
Making the decision to finish Uni and throw myself into the Industry was a difficult decision initially but now I realise that I couldn't have made a better one! Go with your gut... <3


On another note, take a look at www.bipling.com- a fabulous fashion blogger with a quirky and exciting page :) I simply love it

1 comment:

  1. I love whistles! Im going tomorrow i want to buy a big knit for the next few months.
    Iust came across your blog whilst browsing, i really like your style, i am now a follower!
    Im new to blogging to would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me back! Thankyou so much, love Lo xxx

    http://iyf-x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete